When you submit a resume, it means: You tell the recruiter through your resume that your company's recruitment needs and think this position is suitable for me, so I send a resume to express my sincerity, please make an appointment with me for an interview.
Since the author works as a product manager, he is email list habitually looking at writing a resume as a perspective to achieve a requirement. The user is the recruiter, and the resume is a product. The problem of the recruiter can be solved through the resume. Therefore, it is the most important thing to explore the demand scenarios of HR.
Usually HR looks at resumes by them , first looking at the basic situation, and then looking at the resume. For example, if you want to recruit an e-commerce product manager, you should first search for keywords related to e-commerce, retail, orders, etc. Yes, take a closer look; no? Just look at the next one.
So when you have finally figured out the needs of the other party, be sure to put relevant keywords in the title of each job, be eye-catching and clear, and don't let HR with bad eyes ruin your job search.
The key KPI of HR is the quantity and quality of resumes, and the OFFER is completed based on this. The so-called knowing oneself and knowing the enemy, one hundred battles are not in danger, the key recruitment process of the recruiter:
1) Post recruitment requirements
2) Receive an invited resume
3) Basic information of resume
4) From the results of 3, filter by keywords
5) From the results of 4, forward the suitable candidates for the primary selection to the interviewer of the employing department
6) From the results of 5, the interviewer feedback the candidates who can be invited for interview and the specific time
7) From the results of 6, usually have a phone chat first, and then start to invite candidates for interview
Most of the candidates fall in 3, 4, 5, so this article focuses on this explanation, how to improve the hit rate: